Frequently Asked Questions
- What kind of classes do you offer at Breathe?
- We offer a balanced variety of Power Vinyasa, Yin, Bikram, our very own Bikram inspired Breathe Yoga series
and Hot Pilates. Hot Pilates is a Pilates based high intensity interval training fitness class, aka HIIT.
Our class offerings have been carefully chosen to work together such that you can create an optimal weekly workout schedule.
Please ask us about putting together a class schedule tailored to your personal needs. We're
happy to help and we offer this consultation for free!
- How hot is the room?
- All of our classes are heated so come well hydrated and prepared to sweat. Room temperatures vary according to class and location.
All of our studios have zoned heating and your teacher will be happy to point out the hot spots and the cooler spots
before class starts.
- What if I'm not flexible or in shape?
- What if you don't know Spanish before your first Spanish class? That's why you're here.
You don't have to be in shape or flexible to take any of our classes.
Over time, in a gradual way, you will lengthen muscles and increase range of motion.
Yoga improves everything, including strength, flexibility, endurance, balance, concentration and relaxation.